It’s baby time! So many close friends and family are having babies, making babies and raising babies that we can hardly keep up! But it sure does make for some fun snuggling time with all the new additions.
New Orleans Greek Fest was this weekend, and my super cool husband drove me down just to get a gyro … and baklava … and french fries, even though we have about four Greek restaurants within a 2 mile radius of our house. It’s just not the same and always brings back fun memories of my time in Greece. WORTH IT.
What I’m Loving Lately:
1. Canned pears topped with shaved almonds
2. Back support pillows (I’m THAT pregnant girl now)
3. Catching up on months worth of Modern Family and Happy Endings via DVR
4. Only a month until the BEACH!
5. Strawberry shortcake with an embarrassing amount of Cool Whip
6. Audrey’s kicks and punches
7. Getting up early and feeling productive
8. My new sewing project list (blankets, onesies, headbands, oh my!)
9. My new Kindle Paperwhite
10. Coffee (half-caf people! well, most of the time…)
What I’m Cooking Lately:
What I’m Listening To Lately:
1. Imagine Dragons
2. Sugarland Pandora Channel
3. Pink + Nate Reuss “Just Give Me A Reason”