Things I Am Loving This Week
1. Planters Nut-rition Energy Mix — YUM
2. Being able to follow all the NSYNC guys on Twitter. Oh the depths of insanity I would have gone to had Twitter or Facebook been around when NSYNC was the light of my life. Probably a good thing.
3. Sticking to it! It’s now been four weeks since the start of the new year, and I’m still going strong on working out and eating better. This is usually where I
leap fall off the bandwagon. Here’s some blogs that are helping me along: http://www.skinnytaste.com/ and http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/
4. February is almost here! That means: DISNEY WORLD, baby and wedding showers, BBQ supper club and Valentine’s Day!
5. The Big Bang Theory. Hi.lar.ious.
Things I Am Not Loving This Week
1. The realization that my two favorite LSU shirts have holes in them. Bad omen. LSU can’t catch a break lately. 😦
2. Bad dreams. For some reason the last few nights I’ve had really bad dreams, and I wake up feeling sick and irritable. No bueno 😦
3. This Honda CR-V campaign. Don’t get it. Are you advertising NOT making big and exciting life choices because you should instead buy a car? Although the addition of Ferris Bueller may change my mind…